New INDYCAR and NASCAR lap sponsorship program delivers free tickets to military families, youth charities
Gateway Motorsports Park in Madison, Illinois, is offering its fans a unique way to be a part of the Gateway 200 presented by CK Power for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and the second annual Bommarito Automotive Group 500 presented by Axalta and Valvoline INDYCAR race. Lap sponsorships will be available for the first time for both races.
“This simple lap sponsorship program provides a partnership opportunity that won’t break your budget,” said GMP Executive Vice President and General Manager Chris Blair. “A sponsored lap can be used to promote your business, recognize your favorite driver’s number or honor a loved one. And, for each lap sponsorship purchased, Gateway Motorsports Park will donate a ticket to a military family who has a deployed member. We will also donate a ticket to area youth charities for a chaperone to bring a youngster to the races.”
Lap sponsorships are available for $100 each. Lap availability: 180 for the NASCAR event and 248 for the INDYCAR race. To secure your lap sponsorship, please contact Taylor Deckard at (618) 215-8888 ext. 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For each lap sponsored, fans will receive:
- A custom souvenir pin and “hard card.”
- A social media “shout out” across all platforms.
- Your name and lap number displayed on the jumbo video screen on race day.
- Lap Sponsorship Appreciation Day activities.
- Track announcers will announce your name and lap number on race day.
- Listing in the official event program (INDCAR race only).
- Your name and lap number will be displayed on a shared sign on the midway.
- Inclusion in an e-mail blast to 50,000+ fans promoting the lap sponsorship.
- Recognition on Gateway Motorsports Park’s website.
- Opportunity to renew the same lap each year.
Tickets now are on sale for the Gateway 200 presented by CK Power (NASCAR Camping World Truck Series) and the Bommarito Automotive Group 500 presented by Axalta and Valvoline (Verizon IndyCar Series). To purchase tickets or obtain additional information on Gateway Motorsports Park, please call (618) 215-8888. Follow GMP on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram.
About Gateway Motorsports Park
Gateway Motorsports Park is the home of INDYCAR, NASCAR and NHRA racing in the St. Louis region. Located just five minutes from downtown St. Louis and covering more than 340 acres, Gateway Motorsports Park is the largest outdoor entertainment facility in the area. Gateway Motorsports Park’s facilities include a 1/4-mile drag strip, 1.25-mile superspeedway, 1.6-mile road course, a state-of-the-art karting facility and a 14-acre, multi-purpose dirt off-road venue. Gateway Motorsports Park was the recipient of the 2017 Outstanding Facility of the Year Award from the Race Track Business Conference and the 2017 Spirit of St. Louis Award from St. Louis Attractions Association.