2020 NASCAR & INDYCAR Weekend Packages
EXPERIENCE NASCAR & INDYCAR
ON THE SAME WEEKEND!
NTT IndyCar Series 500 and NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series 200 will take place on the same weekend in 2020. The seventh annual Gateway Truck Series event will take place on Friday, August 21, 2020. The fourth annual Bommarito Automotive Group 500 presented by Axalta and Valvoline for the NTT IndyCar Series will be held on Saturday, August 22, 2020.
Our fans will be treated to two action-packed days and we will be providing entertaining content both on and off the track all weekend long.
Make it a weekend event, celebrating speed with us at World Wide Technology Raceway!
The Best Premium Offer In Racing!
Choose this option if you are looking for everything you need for the ultimate race weekend – parking, paddock, start/finish seats, and the program.
2-DAY WEEKEND COMBO INCLUDES:
- Reserved Checkered Flag Seat both days
- 2 Hot Dogs, 2 Coke Vouchers
- Scanner with headset
- Souvenir Program
- VIP Express Lot Parking
- NASCAR Garage Pass
- 2- Day Paddock Pass
= $326 value
- RED RESERVED TICKET TO INDYCAR -OR- World Wide Terrace Wristband (Wallace) (ONLY WAY TO GET OVER TO WALLACE)
- GA TICKET TO NASCAR
- WEEKEND PADDOCK PASS (Friday Practice/Qualify, Saturday)
- VIP Express Lot Saturday Parking
- 1 Hot Dog, 1 Coke Voucher
- SOUVENIR PROGRAM
- NASCAR Friday Garage Pass
$120 (Renewal) (Valid through February 17)
$140 (EB) (Valid through July 24)
$160 (Advance) (Valid through August 17)
$180 (Week of) (Valid through August 18-Race Day)
*Not available at the gate.